Promoting growth of inner strengths.
For individuals, couples, families, and groups.
Many people need support at some point in their life.
Carl can support you through situational or ongoing crisis, as well as day-to-day challenges.
- Anxiety / Worry
- Chronic pain
- Separation / divorce
- Low self-esteem
- Relationship difficulties (couple, family, interpersonal)
- Addictive behaviour (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Fear of driving & other MVA-related challenges
- Loss and/or grief
Other services offered:
- Psychosocial rehabilitation of acquired brain injury, spinal cord, and other catastrophic injuries
- Pain management and rehabilitation
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA)-related psychosocial interventions
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Training and education regarding Acquired Brain Injury & psychosocial interventions
- Group work and group facilitation